|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 04:01 PM EST||
TRINITY, N.C., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sealy Corporation (NYSE: ZZ), a leading global bedding manufacturer, today announced that the Company will release its fourth quarter and fiscal full year 2012 results after the market close on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013. Due to the pending Tempur-Pedic transaction, the Company will not be hosting a conference call.
Sealy owns one of the largest bedding brands in the world, with sales of $1.2 billion in fiscal 2011. The company manufactures and markets a broad range of mattresses and foundations under the Sealy®, Sealy Posturepedic®, Sealy Embody™, Optimum™ by Sealy Posturepedic®, Stearns & Foster®, and Bassett® brands. Sealy operates 25 plants in North America, and has the largest market share and highest consumer awareness of any bedding brand on the continent. In the United States, Sealy sells its products to approximately 3,000 customers with more than 11,000 retail outlets. Sealy is also a leading supplier to the hospitality industry. For more information, please visit www.sealy.com.
SOURCE Sealy Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher