|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 04:01 PM EST||
MIDLAND PARK, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- The Board of Directors of Stewardship Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: SSFN), parent company of Atlantic Stewardship Bank, has declared a $0.01 per share cash dividend. Common stockholders of record as of February 1, 2013 will be paid the dividend on February 15, 2013.
In announcing the dividend, Chairman William C. Hanse stated, "The Board of Directors has made the prudent decision to pay the first quarter 2013 cash dividend on common shares in the amount of $0.01 per share. This dividend represents a reduction when compared to the $0.02 per share paid in the previous quarter."
Paul Van Ostenbridge, President and Chief Executive Officer, continued, "While we remain committed to providing value to our shareholders, we also recognize our obligation to maintain a strong capital position and preserve our well-capitalized status."
Stewardship Financial Corporation's subsidiary, the Atlantic Stewardship Bank, has 13 banking offices in Midland Park, Hawthorne (2), Montville, North Haledon, Pequannock, Ridgewood, Waldwick, Wayne (3), Westwood and Wyckoff, New Jersey. The bank is known for tithing 10% of its pre-tax profits to Christian and local charities. To date, the Bank's total tithe donations total $7.7 million.
We invite you to visit our website at www.asbnow.com for additional information.
Mary Beth Steiginga
630 Godwin Avenue
Midland Park, NJ 07432
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London