|By Business Wire||
|January 16, 2013 12:06 PM EST||
HickoryTech Corporation (NASDAQ: HTCO) today announced that its Board of Directors voted to declare a quarterly dividend of $0.145 per share of HickoryTech common stock. The $0.145 dividend is payable on March 5, 2013 to shareholders of record on Feb. 15, 2013.
HickoryTech has paid a cash dividend to shareholders for more than 60 years.
HickoryTech Corporation is a leading communications provider serving business and residential customers in the upper Midwest. With headquarters in Mankato, Minn., HickoryTech has 500 employees and a five-state fiber network spanning 3,250 route miles across Minnesota and into Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. HickoryTech’s Enventis subsidiary provides business IP voice, data and video solutions, MPLS networking, data center and managed hosted services and communication systems. HickoryTech delivers broadband Internet, Digital TV, voice and data services to businesses and consumers in southern Minnesota and northwest Iowa. The Company trades on the NASDAQ, symbol: HTCO. For more information, visit www.hickorytech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher