|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 12:06 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX:AP.UN) announced today that the Trustees of the REIT have declared a distribution of $0.1133 per unit for the month of January, 2013, representing $1.36 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be payable on February 15, 2013, to unitholders of record as at January 31, 2013. The REIT has 64,146,281 units issued and outstanding.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties REIT
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher