|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 12:02 PM EST||
DAYTONA BEACH, FL and TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share. The dividend is payable on February 13, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 30, 2013.
Brown & Brown, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services, as well as risk management, third-party administration, managed health care, and Medicare set-aside services and programs. Providing service to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide, the Company is ranked by Business Insurance magazine as the sixth largest independent insurance intermediary in the United States. The Company's web address is www.bbinsurance.com.
Cory T. Walker
Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks