|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 12:01 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cassidy Turley, a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., announced today that Greg Moss has been named Regional Managing Principal of Cassidy Turley in Northern California.
With the promotion, Mr. Moss assumes responsibilities formerly held by Michael Kamm, who was recently named President of Cassidy Turley. Mr. Moss will provide leadership and oversee the strategic focus, growth and talent management for Cassidy Turley's Northern California team, which consists of more than 400 professionals in 15 offices throughout the region, including locations in Burlingame, Capitola, Monterey, Oakland, Palo Alto, Pleasanton, Sacramento, Salinas, San Francisco, San Jose, San Rafael, Santa Rosa and Walnut Creek. Mr. Moss will remain based in San Francisco.
"Greg's played a leadership role in our Northern California efforts for a decade now and is an accomplished industry veteran," Mr. Kamm said. "Under his direction, we'll continue to flourish in Northern California, providing customized solutions for each client and continuing to grow in one of the most active commercial real estate markets in the U.S. and the world."
Mr. Moss has more than 22 years of experience in Bay Area commercial real estate. He joined Cassidy Turley predecessor BT Commercial in 2001 as Managing Partner and has held senior roles with Jones Lang LaSalle as well as Compass Management and Leasing in San Francisco, where he was responsible for leasing and operations of a 12 million-square-foot portfolio of office and industrial property throughout the Pacific Northwest. He is a graduate of the University of Southern California.
About Cassidy Turley
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 3,700 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. The company represents a wide range of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. The firm completed transactions valued at $22 billion in 2011, manages 455 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 28,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals in 65 international markets. Please visit www.cassidyturley.com for more information about Cassidy Turley.
SOURCE Cassidy Turley
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London