|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 12:01 PM EST||
BOSTON, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The BIOMEDevice tradeshow event returns to Boston, MA this April 10-11, 2013, redesigned to offer a new seminar program aimed at medical device manufacturing professionals. It will feature targeted networking and educational sessions led by top med-tech innovators and medical device OEMs to inspire next-generation medical devices and offer practical solutions through each stage of the design and development process. A new program will deliver crucial insights and guidance on biomedical regulations, design engineering, new biomaterial innovations and product development for the medical device industry. BIOMEDevice a MD&M conference is produced in association with MD+DI.
The BIOMEDevice Conference seminars are led by leading OEMs, industry experts, and top innovators. They deliver practical presentations and implementable solutions to engineers, R&D, design and manufacturing professionals in the medical device sector. This new format for the BIOMEDevice Conference allows attendees to network, meet face-to-face with industry experts, and take away practical insights into the most cutting-edge technologies and trends driving the next generation of device development.
Hayley McLinden, Conference Development Manager for the 2013 BIOMEDevice Boston Conference says "The new format allows you to create your own agenda and choose from the seminar topics that have been selected by the industry as the most critical issues needing to be addressed in 2013. It is a great balance of getting the knowledge you need in the latest biomaterial innovations and regulatory changes at the conference whilst having the time to network on the exhibition floor."
Attendees can pick and choose from 6 expert-led seminars:
- FDA REGULATORY GUIDANCE AND UPDATES
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN FOR IMPLANTABLE DEVICES
- NEW INNOVATIONS IN DRUG DEVICE COMBINATION PRODUCTS
- ACCELERATING SPEED TO MARKET
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND DEVICE INNOVATION
- HUMAN FACTORS: ENHANCING USABILITY AND MANAGING RISK
The seminars take place over two days, from April 10-11, 2013. Visit http://www.BIOMEDeviceBoston.com for further details.
Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry (MD+DI) is a magazine and information resource exclusively for original equipment manufacturers of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic products. For more than 30 years, MD+DI has been the leading industry source of in-depth news and information to help industry professionals develop, design, and manufacture medical products that comply with complex and demanding regulations and market requirements. Please visit http://www.mddionline.com for more information.
About BIOMEDevice Boston
BIOMEDevice is a unique forum bringing together world-class medical device designers, engineers, researchers and manufacturers to share perspectives and innovations in medical device design. The speakers will address the current critical issues surrounding the medical device industry and focuses solely on the design and development of a medical device through a carefully structured series of interactive case studies, technology sessions, panel debates and keynote presentations.
Marketing & Media Enquiries:
UBM Canon Conferences
Associate Marketing Manager
UBM Canon Conferences
Lysa Frankfort or Christine Nguyen
SOURCE UBM Conferences
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher