|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
LYNDHURST, New Jersey, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
StreamWIDE (FR0010528059 - ALSTW), the specialist in next generation value-added telephony solutions for telecom operators has signed an important contract with Alaska-based operator GCI. Under the terms, GCI will deliver to its mobile subscriber base StreamWIDE IP Messaging solution that includes voicemail and visual voicemail services.
"GCI is an important partner for our North American operations. In working with GCI towards the delivery of our value added solutions, we continue the clear global positioning of StreamWIDE as a leading and innovating partner to the US Wireless operators," commented Victor Arabagian, VP Sales & Business Development for North America at StreamWIDE.
One of the US mobile operators to acquire the iPhone® distribution license, GCI has been investing massively on the smartphone segment and logically considered Visual Voicemail as a key element of its consumer strategy. So far, the Alaska Operator launched the service for its iPhone® as well as for its Android™ subscribers, using StreamWIDE in-house mobile application for the latter.
"StreamWIDE met its commitment, delivered on time and within the budget[…]" declared Dan Boyette - VP IP Services, GCI.
* iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
About StreamWIDE (Alternext Paris: ALSTW)
An established leader for value-added telephony services, StreamWIDE assists worldwide operators and service providers in shaping their telephony multimedia services innovation.
From core network solutions to mobile and web apps, StreamWIDE delivers on-premise or cloud-based, end-to-end, carrier-grade, IP-based VAS solutions in the areas of voice messaging, virtual numbers and telephony for social networks, convergent charging, conferencing, call center services, ringback tones and IVR.
Operating from France, the USA, China, Romania, Tunisia, Austria, Russia, Argentina, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and South Africa, StreamWIDE is listed on Alternext Paris (NYSE Euronext) - FR0010528059 - ALSTW.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher