|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
VIENNA, Va., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LaserShip, the leader in last mile delivery on the east coast, has had their most successful and productive holiday season to date. With 23 LaserShip locations in 17 different states along the coast, their recent expansion has proved successful in serving more clients than ever as they experienced a 55% average increase in throughput volume compared to last year. LaserShip's Vice President of Supply Chain Josh Dinneen notes that "More and more e-retailers are realizing that last mile logistics is paramount in the success of their business. This notion is no more evident than during the Holidays as consumers expect to receive their packages faster and cheaper than ever before."
In addition to LaserShip's commitment to offering flexible parcel shipment services, the company also specializes in a variety of other freight services. They can handle large pool shipments that are sorted, segregated, and then reloaded onto local trucks at one of the many LaserShip locations on the east coast for regional distribution. The company also provides fleet outsourcing so that other corporations can save money on the process of staffing a private fleet.
About LaserShip Inc.
LaserShip is a regional parcel carrier facilitating last mile delivery to east coast markets for businesses that desire reduced transit times, greater flexibility, and the elimination of excess costs within their supply chain. Founded in 1986, LaserShip has evolved into a leading provider of regional same day and next day distribution services for premier e-commerce and product supply businesses. For more information, visit lasership.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London