|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 09:37 AM EST||
DORAL, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- BioNitrogen Corporation (PINKSHEETS: BION), a cleantech company that utilizes proprietary technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer, announced today that Bryan Kornegay, Jr., President and CFO of BioNitrogen, will speak at the upcoming Sweet Sorghum Ethanol Association's (SSEA) Annual Conference on January 24, 2013 in Orlando, Florida.
Mr. Kornegay will discuss BioNitrogen's patented process for the production of urea fertilizer from biomass, its benefits and advantages. He will address an audience of academics, government officials and industry experts.
The SSEA is an international organization devoted to the promotion and development of sweet sorghum and other renewable and sustainable resources, for processing into ethanol and other bio-derivatives.
"I look forward to presenting at this month's SSEA event," said Bryan Kornegay, Jr., President and CFO of BioNitrogen. "The SSEA conference offers BioNitrogen an opportunity to showcase our patented technologies and highlight the company's recent achievements and milestones, including the recent purchase of 600 acres of land in Hardee County and the completion of the conceptual engineering and initial feasibility study for our first plant."
About BioNitrogen Corporation
BioNitrogen Corp. (PINKSHEETS: BION) is a cleantech company that utilizes proprietary technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer. Our mission is to provide safe, cost effective, green solutions that are economically beneficial in locations where biomass is produced and urea is consumed. Additional information can be found at www.BioNitrogen.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
The forward-looking statements contained in this document involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, legal, governmental and technological factors. Accordingly, there is no assurance that the Company's expectations will be realized. The Company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by securities and other applicable laws.
Adam Friedman Associates
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks