|By Business Wire||
|January 16, 2013 09:37 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fw2xn2/online_retail_in) has announced the addition of the "Online Retail In China 2012 - Retail Capabilities Ranking" report to their offering.
The aim of the Online Retail in China 2012 - Retail Capabilities Ranking report is to provide insightful, fact-based analysis of market, retail industry and competition to help businesses make the best decisions on their business expansion and marketing strategies in China.
This report provides a market overview of online retail in China and highlights 28 key B2C players in the market. Using Retail Insights Asia's proprietary Retail Capabilities Index, we measure each retailer's ability to succeed long term in the Chinese market and rank them accordingly to identify the long term winners in the market.
Each online retailer is ranked based on seven key performance indicators such as innovation excellence, data-driven decision making, collaboration with suppliers etc. 2012 is the first in the series of our Online Retail Capabilities Ranking that will be published and updated annually.
In this report, 12 select retailers will be profiled in greater depth to provide a better understanding of the retailer's marketing ability, supply chain & logistics functions, brands and products (merchandising) management, order fulfillment and expansion plans.
This report is the first in the China Retail Insights Series to provide an in-depth analysis of the retail trade in China. This Online Retail Capabilities Ranking is also the first of its kind globally.
- Jingdong Mall
- Joyo Amazon
- Mecox Lane (M18)
- S.cn (Skomart)
- Vancl (include VJIA)
- VIP shop
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fw2xn2/online_retail_in
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London