|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 09:32 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 --
Attention Business Editors:
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. (TSX:PZA), formerly Pizza Pizza Royalty Income Fund, today announced a 4.2% increase in its monthly dividend which will be effective beginning with the January 2013 dividend.
On an annual basis the dividend will increase from $0.72 to $0.75 per share.
For the period January 1 to January 31, the dividend per share will increase to $0.0625 from $0.06 and will be payable February 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2013.
For tax purposes, the Company's 2013 distributions will be treated as taxable eligible dividends. In previous years, distributions were treated in part as a taxable dividend and in part as a return of capital.
The Company's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol PZA.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks