|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Resellers can now offer their customers Shared Hosting as well as Reseller Hosting on server locations that customers can benefit from. ResellerClub's parameters for plans across all three geographies are the same and more information about prices and features can be found on their website.
Bhavin Turakhia, Founder of ResellerClub said, "With 10 dedicated International Programs spanning across North America, South America, Europe and Asia, this launch is an addition to our truly global offering. We are looking at expanding this effort across the coming year with more server locations and more product enhancements that suit local markets."
Local Hosting is usually preferred by customers that cater to audiences within a fixed geography. By hosting locally website owners can reduce latency and benefit from better local search engine rankings.
"India and the UK are two of our biggest markets and through feedback collected from our resellers we understood the need for local hosting. While working on the product we wanted to ensure that we were able to offer hosting on infrastructure that delivers the same quality as our current offering and allowed us to maintain our current support levels. Regardless of the server location, we wanted to ensure that resellers get the level service they have come to expect from us." Added Shridhar Luthria, General Manager and Business Head ResellerClub.
To read more on their local hosting offering, visit http://www.resellerclub.com/
The ResellerClub platform powers some of the World's most popular Web Hosts, Domain Resellers, Web Designers and Technology Consultants. ResellerClub provides scalable and secure Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting as well as VPS solutions, in addition to a comprehensive suite of gTLDs, ccTLDs and other essential Web Presence Products.
Current Partners: Over 100,000
Domains Served: Over 5 Million
Countries Served: Over 200+
Team Strength: 100+
Rohan Joseph, email@example.com, +91(22)3079-7676 extn: 6659
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher