|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 08:05 AM EST||
SOUTH HACKENSACK, N.J., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AEP Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: AEPI), a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of an extensive range of plastic packaging products for the food/beverage, industrial and agricultural markets, invites shareholders and investors to listen to a broadcast review of the Company's fiscal year 2012 results.
The call will be held on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at 10:00 AM ET. Domestic participants can access the conference call by dialing 888-802-8577. International participants should dial 404-665-9928. Callers should reference the passcode 86086576, or ask to be connected to AEP's fiscal year 2012 earnings teleconference. The call will also be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed by visiting the Company's investor information page at www.aepinc.com. Brendan Barba, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Feeney, Executive Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
For those unable to participate during the call, a replay will be available until 11:59 PM ET on February 6, 2013. Domestic participants can access the replay by dialing 800-585-8367. International participants should dial 404-537-3406. The replay will also be available over the internet and can be accessed by visiting the Company's investor information page at www.aepinc.com.
AEP Industries Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes an extensive range of plastic packaging products for the food/beverage, industrial and agricultural markets. The Company has operations throughout North America.
Paul M. Feeney
Executive Vice President, Finance
and Chief Financial Officer
AEP Industries Inc.
SOURCE AEP Industries Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London