|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
MONTREAL, Jan. 16, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Metro Inc. financial results for the first quarter of 2012-2013 fiscal year will be released January 29, 2013. This release will be followed by a conference call held on January 29, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. (EST).
Mr. Eric R. La Flèche, President & CEO, and Mr. François Thibault, Senior Vice-President & CFO will hold a conference call intended for investors and financial analysts to review the financial results of the first quarter. This conference call will be followed by a question and answer period. This call is expected to last about 60 minutes.
The analysts and institutional investors are invited to access the conference call, by dialling (647) 427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191 or by clicking here. The journalists and the public may access this conference via a listen mode only. A replay will be available approximately one hour after the call at 1-855-859-2056 (passcode 89379219) or by clicking here until midnight February 28, 2013.
With annual sales of over $12 billion and over 65,000 employees, Metro Inc. is a leader in the food and pharmaceutical sectors in Québec and Ontario, where it operates a network of more than 600 food stores under several banners including Metro, Metro Plus, Super C and Food Basics, as well as over 250 drugstores under the Brunet, The Pharmacy and Drug Basics banners.
SOURCE METRO INC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks