|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hope Paige, the foremost designer of contemporary medical accessories, is pleased to announce the launch of the first - and only - fully customizable medical identification bracelet that customers can design themselves from start to finish. Hope Paige is the only company to offer customers a fully customizable design option.
Through the Hope Paige website, consumers can create a medical identification bracelet from a variety of materials such as braided leather, stainless steel and silver, as well as over 50 charms ranging from breast cancer ribbons to peace signs and hearts. In addition, customers can add a custom engraved medical ID tag with his/her name and medical information, a critical marker for EMT's in case of an emergency.
"When diagnosed with a medical condition, ranging from heart disease to Alzheimer's, one is required to wear a medical ID tag; however, there has never been an opportunity for people to design their own," said Shelly Fisher, CEO of Hope Paige. "With our new 'Design Your Own' feature, everyone whether they need a medical identification product or not, can have fun by putting their own style and personality into designing their one of a kind bracelet."
Hope Paige's new "design your own bracelet" website feature allows those with medical conditions to truly exude their own personal style. This new customizable option is setting an industry standard in the medical safety arena by combining personalized fashion and safety with function.
For more information about Hope Paige, or to start creating your own customized bracelet, visit www.hopepaige.com.
About Hope Paige:
Founded in December 2003, Hope Paige is a contemporary medical ID bracelet company that mixes fashion and style with function and purpose to develop an entire collection of fashionable medical emergency bracelets and jewelry for men, women, boys and girls. Their products can be found across the United States in doctors' offices, pharmacies, super markets, jewelry stores, specialty boutiques and online. A partial list of retailers include: Kroger, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Albertsons, Stop-N-Shop, Giant, Bashas, Bi-Lo, Kerr Drug, A&P, Medicine Chest, Brookshire, Amazon, Target, Martin's, Family Pharmacy, Focus Pharmacy and Price Chopper. For more information, visit www.hopepaige.com.
SOURCE Hope Paige
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks