|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 04:30 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- First Utility's new iSave Fixed v6 April 2014 tariff has been developed as an online product with fixed rates until 30th April 2014, offering customers 16 months of price certainty and which spans two winters.
The iSave Fixed v6 is available now to new and existing customers and can be purchased via First Utility's website, switching websites and selected partners.
New Tariff Details:
- The UK's cheapest fixed energy tariff(i)
- Savings of up to GBP 77(i)
- Prices fixed until April 2014
- Peace of mind for up to 16 months
- Submit your monthly meter readings online
Darren Braham, Chief Financial Officer at First Utility said:
"As the UK's largest independent energy supplier we aspire to quickly respond to wholesale market conditions and deliver transparent value and significant savings. The media continues to recommend that consumers shop around and identify important household savings at the earliest opportunity. We support this action and believe that the public can make significant savings by doing so."
Visit an energy comparison website or First Utility's website for further information on this tariff and other ways they can help you save energy and money.
About First Utility
First Utility is the UK's largest independent energy supplier. It supplies gas and electricity to over 160,000 residential and business customers throughout the UK. First Utility complaints is pioneering the use of new technology within the energy sector to empower its customers to control their energy spend. It was also the first UK energy supplier to offer smart meters to all its customers in 2008. In 2012 it launched my:energy, an online analytics service which provides households and businesses with personalised information regarding their energy usage.
(i) Prices as at 11th December 2012 - savings figure compared to an average annual bill from a "Big Six" standard tariff dual fuel customer with an average consumption of 16,500 kWh for gas and 3,300 kWh for electricity.
(i) There is an early termination fee of GBP 30 for electricity and GBP 30 for gas if the customer leaves or changes tariff within the initial fixed price period.
(0)20 7932 1850
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher