|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 03:01 AM EST||
SANTA MONICA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Nimble, a pioneering social relationship management platform, announced a new set of business productivity apps including Zapier, FreshDesk and Import2, has been added to the growing Nimble Apps Marketplace. Nimble is internationally acclaimed for empowering business teams to collectively engage with customers and turn social conversations into business opportunities with its simple web-based solution.
The Nimble Apps Marketplace now hosts an expanding collection of third-party tools, empowering Nimble users with lead capture and analytics, email marketing support, and more. These new Nimble add-ons, available immediately to the Nimble community, give businesses even more ways to close the social marketing and sales loop.
"Our newest wave of apps helps our growing population of social business users and empowers them to practice social selling," said Jon Ferrara, CEO, Nimble. "Tying company-wide social conversations to customers is crucial to business success, and by integrating these third-party applications into our Apps Marketplace, we open up new ways of empowering teams through collaborating and conversing around the customer with Nimble."
Newest Additions to the Nimble Apps Marketplace
Use Zapier to integrate Nimble into your favorite business applications. Connecting web-based apps is often a challenge. In the past, users transcribed data themselves or hired a programmer to sync apps between complicated APIs. Zapier helps business people, who know their time is better spent connecting with customers, by syncing the web services they are already using on a daily basis to increase productivity and results. Think of Zapier as an If This, Then That (IFTTT) for business users.
With Zapier connected to Nimble you can automatically:
- Send new Salesforce.com leads into Nimble for more effective social selling
- Send new QuickBooks customers and vendors into Nimble to nurture and manage relationships
- Send new GoToWebinar attendees into Nimble for more effective customer engagement
Just drag and drop the icons for Nimble and your favorite web app into place, select the information to transfer and Zapier does the rest. Learn more at: https://zapier.com/. Twitter: @Zapier
The Nimble-Freshdesk integration enables agents to see full customer records from within a Freshdesk help ticket. Freshdesk is a cloud-based help desk software system that allows organizations to support their customers through email, phone, website, Facebook and Twitter. Its simple yet powerful features make Freshdesk a great solution for startups to enterprises. Freshdesk and Nimble work together to create a "social help desk" to keep business owners and small teams organized with the most recent, accurate information available about their customers. For more information, visit http://www.freshdesk.com or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/freshdesk or Twitter: @freshdesk.
With Freshdesk connected to Nimble you can easily:
- View Nimble contact details from the Freshdesk support ticket
- Import new contacts into Nimble from Freshdesk
- Review Freshdesk customer email and social conversation history in Nimble
Import2 for Nimble is a complete data migration solution for Nimble. It helps customers transfer all accounts, contacts, and sales activity history into Nimble from other CRMs, such as Salesforce.com, Zoho, SugarCRM, SalesLogix, Highrise, and many others -- it's as easy as clicking one button. Import2 believes that users should be able to control the data they store in cloud apps they use, making moving data in and out of apps simple. Importing data quickly, accurately and with confidence continues to be one of the most sought-after items on productivity wish lists. More at: http://www.import2.com/nimble. Twitter: @Importto
With Import2 connected to Nimble, you can easily:
- Transition your entire company's customer info into Nimble from legacy CRM systems
- Easily migrate new sales reps to Nimble from a variety of contact products
After launching in late 2012, the Nimble Apps Marketplace now has many popular business tools, including HootSuite, MailChimp, HubSpot, Wufoo, Rapportive, and more. Nimble will add additional applications in the future, and encourages developers with interest in building into the Nimble social business platform to visit the Nimble Developer Portal: https://developer.nimble.com/.
- Blog Post: http://www.nimble.com/blog/zapier-freshdesk-import2-integrations
- Apps Marketplace: http://www.nimble.com/marketplace/
- Screen Shots: www.nimble.com/company/screenshots/
- Press Room: http://www.nimble.com/pressroom/
Nimble is a social relationship management system for businesses, teams and sales professionals to help them transform their social conversations and communities into opportunities. Nimble opens a whole new channel for companies to engage customers in a two-way dialogue, combining the power of traditional CRM, classic contact management, and social media into a simple, affordable web-based social selling solution.
Since its launch, Nimble has won PC Magazine "Editors' Choice", DEMO's "DEMO God" recognition, Gartner's "Cool Vendor" for Social Software and Collaboration, Red Herring Top 100 Global Finalist, and Paul Greenberg's "CRM Watch List", published by ZDNet, for three consecutive years. In addition, Nimble was recently recognized in Entrepreneur's annual "100 Brilliant Companies" and "OnDemand Top 25 Private Companies To Watch List."
Located in Santa Monica, Nimble is in the heart of the Southern California tech community. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nimble.com. Nimble can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks