|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
World Trade Group is pleased to announce that Enterprise Ireland is the host sponsor of this year's World Food Technology & Innovation Forum. Enterprise Ireland is the primary Irish Government agency charged with developing and promoting Irish enterprise.
On 5th - 6th March 2013world leaders in food research and development, food innovation, marketing and food technology come together to network, debate and shape the future of the food industry.
As we are becoming more cautious about what the products we purchase entail, food companies are responding to the market by developing innovative products to exceed our expectations. These are crucial times for food companies to respond to the changes in order to stay competitive.
The 11th Annual World Food Technology & Innovation Forum 2013, taking place at the Burlington Hotel, Dublin, Ireland, looks at the key trends and strategies for food and beverage companies to adapt and benchmark against. Case studies, presentations and panel discussions are presented by leading companies such as Kerry Foods, Nestlé, Wrigley, Burts Potato Chips and many more.
Programme highlights include:
Leveraging the power of the brand, limiting risk and investment by instigating hybrid product development
- Richard Ebenbeck, Director - Consumer and Market Insights, Wrigley
Effectively combining nutrition science and innovation
- Patrick Leseur, Nutrition Research R&D Director, Unilever Research
Case study on implementing pure outright disruptive food innovation strategies
- Paul Jones, Open Innovation and Capability Head, Mars Petcare
Successfully engaging and communicating with consumers on nutrition and health
- Claire Hughes, Company Nutritionist, Marks & Spencer
Killing ideas early by realising what won't work and knowing how to avoid too many costly launches
- Richard Tovee, Technology Innovation Head, Kerry Foods
The full programme can be viewed at http://www.foodinnovate.com/programme
Make sure you join Enterprise Ireland for an Interactive Workshop on 6th March 2013 at 11:30am. Visit them at their Exhibition Stand throughout the two day event to see how Enterprise Ireland can help with your food innovation plans.
World Trade Group is a leading global integrated media company that organises and operates leading annual business events within the HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain sectors.
SOURCE World Trade Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher