|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 11:30 PM EST||
AHMEDABAD, India, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The PGDM - Communications Program of MICA - has evolved into one of most sought out post-graduate management programmes in India, endorsed by 100 per cent campus placements with some of the best known companies across industry verticals.
MICA offers specializations in Brand Management, Advertising Management, Media Management & Marketing Research. From the 2013 batch MICA will be offering a specialization in Digital Media & Communications, encompassing New Media.
Admission to the PGDM(C) programme requires a Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3 system or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks, or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
The selection process for PGDM(C) involves the following for NRI/Foreign Nationals:
* Foreign Nationals/ NRIs should apply to MICA through scores of GMAT (2007 onwards).
* Foreign Nationals/ NRIs will be short-listed and invited for a Personal Interview Process via teleconference in April 2013. The selection will be governed by the applicable rules and regulations of MICA.
Applicants are required to post the duly filled Application Form along with application fees of INR 1785 before March 24th, 2013.
The payment options are mentioned in the Application Form available on website.
Established in 1991, Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, is India's premier Business School in Communications Management.
MICA's programmes are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and recognized by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The flagship programme of MICA is its fully residential, 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications).
MICA prides itself in its curriculum creating students who focus on multiple bottom-lines - with equal emphasis on financial, human and environmental implications. Today, it is the alma mater of professionals who are in leadership positions in marketing, brand management, consumer research, advertising, media and digital communications, across industry verticals, in India and abroad.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher