|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 11:00 PM EST||
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. and TORONTO, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- REGEN Energy™ is pleased to announce that it has appointed Steve Dixon to the role of Executive Vice President. Mr. Dixon, who will be based out of New York, brings with him over 20 years of senior leadership experience including 20 years of P&L management, post-merger integration, rapid expansion and go-to-market planning. His most recent role was as Director of Commercial & Industrial Business Practices at Comverge, Inc., a company which enables commercial and industrial energy users to reduce energy spend through demand response programs offered by utilities as well as open market programs managed by certain grid operators. In addition, Mr. Dixon managed the PES practice at Comverge, delivering permanent demand side management solutions to Consolidated Edison of New York.
"This is an exciting time to be joining Tim and the REGEN team," said Mr. Dixon. "Driving market presence through rapid expansion is a vehicle for our continued success. REGEN has developed significant intellectual property, and we are strategically positioned to lead the evolution of our global markets."
Prior to his role at Comverge, Steve served as Vice President of Synergy Energy Service Company, and Interim President and Vice President at Smart Systems International.
"Steve is an exceptional business leader with a wealth of knowledge of the east coast energy services and demand response markets. We look forward to working with Steve to rapidly expand our sales, distribution and execution teams on the east coast and across new geographies, further establishing Swarm Energy Management as the leading platform in the marketplace," said Tim Angus, President and CEO of REGEN Energy.
ABOUT REGEN ENERGY
REGEN provides industry-leading solutions for demand management and demand response using a patented approach that is affordable, easy to use, and maintains occupant comfort. Today REGEN works with a network of distribution partners to deliver their Swarm Energy Management technology across North America. REGEN Energy, its logo, Swarm Energy Management, and LiveHive are all registered or pending trademarks of REGEN Energy Inc.
SOURCE REGEN Energy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks