|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 09:29 PM EST||
TULSA, Okla., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Shopping for a used car can be a time-consuming process. But when consumers can find a dealership they trust, a lot of the pressure of purchasing a car can be relieved. In the Tulsa area, consumers trust Jim Norton Chevrolet to provide them with their used cars in Tulsa, OK.
The professional staff at Jim Norton Chevrolet makes sure that every vehicle that goes up for sale on its used car lot is safe and ready for the road. That's because every car goes through a complete checkup and has any issues fixed before it ever hits the lot. The staff at Jim Norton Chevrolet takes great pride in this process, which is why it is a highly respected Chevy Tulsa dealer.
The inventory of used vehicles on the lot includes Certified Pre-Owned GM cars and trucks to further put at ease the minds of consumers. In addition to the used Chevy vehicles, the dealership has a plethora of other brands available as well. The breadth of vehicles on the used lot is one of the factors that keep consumers coming back time after time.
In addition to used cars, Jim Norton Chevrolet stocks a full selection of new cars in Tulsa, OK. To get the process started on a new or used vehicle, contact the professionals at the dealership by calling 800-283-6641. The dealership can also be visited online at www.jimnortonchevy.com.
SOURCE Jim Norton Chevrolet
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?