|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 08:30 PM EST||
SINGAPORE, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Event dates and location:
Smart Grids Asia Summit
25th-26th June 2013
WTG's best energy conference award-winner Smart Grids event is coming to Asia. Building on the success of recent smart grids summits in Europe, WTG is pleased to announce the launch of the Smart Grids Asia Summit on 25th - 26th June 2013 in Singapore.
According to the latest reports, the global smart grid market will be worth US$24.1 billion, with China, Japan and South Korea being Asia's most developed markets by 2017.
The Smart Grids Asia Summit aims to highlight the very latest smart grid challenges such as smart power infrastructure, demand-side and smart home management, and efficiency in ICT systems with case studies from experts, streamed sessions with in-depth presentations and workshops. Demand response to generate smart cities and smart buildings in Asia plays a crucial role on the summit's agenda.
The two-day event will feature over 30 speakers, 150+ smart grid professionals, plus 10+ media partners and associations. In addition, there will be a sizeable scale exhibition with 15+ stands for attendees to review and make justified decisions on the latest technologies and solutions.
At the Smart Grids Asia Summit, networking will play a large part in the event success and delegates will be given the chance to select up to seven fellow delegates and suppliers who they would like to meet at the event. These meetings also provide value for event sponsors.
Additional details on the event including the full programme, a list of speakers and registration information are available at http://www.smartgridsummitasia.com
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) organise and run leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making. For more information, visit http://www.worldtradegroup.com
Sema Tezel; email@example.com; +44(0)20-7202-7698
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher