|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 07:21 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- The board of directors of Sunridge Energy Corp. ("Sunridge") (TSX VENTURE:SRG) announces that effective immediately they have accepted the resignation of Dwayne Tyrkalo, the former President and Chief Executive of Sunridge. The Board would like to thank Dwayne for his service to SRG. Scott Fleurie, Lead Director of Sunridge Energy Corporation will assume his responsibilities on an interim basis.
Sunridge Energy Ltd. is an Alberta-based exploration and production Corporation focused on cost effective, sustainable oil development projects.
Information set forth in this news release contains forward-looking statements that are based on assumptions as of the date of this news release. These statements reflect management's current estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations. They are not guarantees of future performance. Sunridge cautions that all forward looking statements are inherently uncertain and that actual performance may be affected by a number of material factors, many of which are beyond Sunridge's control. Actual future events, conditions and results may differ materially from the estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations expressed or implied in the forward looking information. Except as required under applicable securities legislation, Sunridge undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information. Sunridge Energy is an exploration and production company focused on sustainable oil developments.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Sunridge Energy Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks