|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 07:09 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 --
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
You are invited to participate in Acadian Timber Corp.'s 2012 Fourth Quarter and Year-end Conference Call & Webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. (ET) to discuss our results and current business initiatives with members of senior management.
These results will be released after market close on February 12, 2013 and will be available on our website at www.acadiantimber.com under "Press Releases". The Conference Call will also be webcast live on our website, where it will be archived for future reference.
To participate in the Conference Call, please dial 1-800-319-4610 toll free in North America (Canada and the USA), or for overseas calls please dial +1-604-638-5340 at approximately 12:50 p.m. (ET) For those unable to participate in the Conference Call, a taped rebroadcast will also be available until midnight March 13, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, please call 1-800-319-6413 or +1-604-638-9010 (code: 2826#).
Acadian Timber Corp. is a leading supplier of primary forest products in Eastern Canada and the Northeastern U.S. With a total of 2.4 million acres of land under management, Acadian is the second largest timberland operator in New Brunswick and Maine. Acadian owns and manages approximately 764,000 acres of freehold timberlands in New Brunswick, approximately 310,000 acres of freehold timberlands in Maine and provides management services relating to approximately 1.3 million acres of Crown licensed timberlands. Acadian's products include softwood and hardwood sawlogs, pulpwood and biomass by-products, sold to approximately 90 regional customers. The corporation's shares are listed for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ADN.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher