|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 06:58 PM EST||
SixString, the premier social network app dedicated to guitar players, is the featured Social Network app in the Apple iTunes Store. With the addition of video recording and sharing within the SixString app, guitarists are enjoying the robust social features that are available. The addition of video recording enables guitarists to quickly capture their music, gear and tones to share with SixString’s rapidly growing community.
Guitarist Gary Hoey, with five top-20 Billboard hits, says this about the SixString app, “SixString is a handy iPhone app to quickly record sounds with. I use it to record, and then check out the sounds of some of my vintage pedals. You can hear some of these on the SixString app.”
Co-founder of SixString, Damian Hagger, adds: “The app has been created to fill a void for guitarists. SixString offers a comprehensive solution for all things relating to the guitar in an app format. The app is very powerful and enables guitarists to do many things. For instance, new guitarists can learn how a hero like Eddie Van Halen arrived at his brown sound or how The Edge uses delay. Established guitarists can promote their work by sharing soundclips. The SixString app even allows collectors to archive and share their vintage gear through the use of photo or video uploads. Whether you are a young or old, new or experienced player, SixString is the premier social network app for guitarists.”
SixString's features include:
• Record Audio & Video: Quickly record up to 45 seconds of HD audio or 15 seconds of video showcasing your guitar skills, your gear - your passion!
• Post your gear: Take pictures of your favorites guitars, pedals, amps to share with the community.
• Discover: Find your favorite players and FAN them to get all their updates.
• Chart: APPLAUD your favorite posts - and get applauds on your posts to see them rise in the charts!
• Interact: Post questions to the community and comment on your favorite posts.
• FREE – SixString is free for anyone to download and use.
Guitarists can share audio and video clips, images, gear and text to a guitar-centered community just by hitting the “Play” button on the App. Using the iPhone’s capabilities, users can record music, take pictures and share with the phone - no need to upload MP3s or record with any other devices. The SixString App is available for free download on the iPhone by clicking here http://bit.ly/sixstringtheapp.
Based in Los Angeles, California, SixString is the first social network app designed for guitarists. Using their iPhone, users can easily capture audio, video, images or text of their guitar playing, gear and experiences and share it with a guitar-centric community. For more information, please visit www.sixstring.com and follow the company on Twitter (http://twitter.com/sixstringtheapp) and Facebook (http://fb.com/sixstringtheapp).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher