|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 06:49 PM EST||
PLEASANTON, Calif., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Online Sources (PRWEB) 14, January 2013 – PassHound, an innovative service provider in the technology industry, has today announced the debut of dedicated enterprise server solutions vital to any company hoping to make use of Apple's Passbook.
PassHound is a comprehensive set of building blocks to enable the rapid creation and deployment of Apple Passbooks. Passbook users can design their passes using the PassHound graphical interface designer to visually design the end Passbook product with no programming needed. The enterprise server solution from PassHound offers companies their own cloud-based server stored in the PassHound cloud, a subdomain, necessary certificates and a custom-branded version of the web services. For clients who aren't technology-oriented, all the servers are completely managed by PassHound.
Enterprise servers come in four configurations, with prices starting at $399.99 (plus a user charge):
- Small 1GB (1 CPU)
- Medium 8GB (2 CPUs)
- Large 16GB (3 CPUs)
- Extra Large 32 GB (4 CPUs)
Mark Reid, Software Director for PassHound, said, "Developing the platform to deploy a single pass is months of work. For companies that don't have the time or budget, PassHound offers a turnkey solution that will have you distributing loyalty cards to your customers in days, not months."
PassHound software offers a complete suite of tools to get customers up and running quickly. These include:
- Template Share – Share templates with the community by simply clicking the Share button in the template designer. Once shared, others can use the work as a basis for their Passbook templates.
- Template Designer – Clients can use the WYSIWYG Template Designer to lay out their design. Once done, they can use the template to create personal passes for mass distribution.
- Pass Designer – Pass Designer is another WYSIWYG tool used to populate templates with information. After completing a pass, users can click Send Pass to send the pass via email or SMS.
- Email Designer – Email Designer allows users to send customized email messages along with passes. As an added touch, users also have the option to send an image of the pass to view before installation.
What Is Passbook?
The role of Passbook is to organize coupons, e-tickets, promotions and gift cards right on an individual's mobile device. Passbook is a convenient alternative to plastic cards, with a built-in management system that includes location and time-based alerts, so when users walk by their local mall, passes automatically appear on their phone when needed. This shift in engagement between the merchant and the consumer has the potential to significantly increase business opportunities for merchants and engage their customers.
For more information about PassHound or the company's enterprise server solutions, visit http://www.PassHound.com.
About PassHound: PassHound was one of the original Passbook service providers servicing Apple Passbook passes from day one. The company enables merchants, agents, POS developers and VARs to achieve strategic business advantage through the delivery of Apple Passbook technologies, offer and program solutions and merchant services that dramatically enhance the merchant-customer experience. PassHound is one of the fastest growing and innovative Passbook solution companies in North America.
Media Contact: Troy Lynear, PassHound LLC, +1 323 638 9578, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks