|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 06:27 PM EST||
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: DLB) will release financial results for the first quarter (Q1) of fiscal year 2013 after the close of regular trading on Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
Members of Dolby management will lead a conference call open to all interested parties to discuss Dolby Laboratories’ Q1 fiscal 2013 financial results at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
Access to the teleconference will be available over the Internet from http://investor.dolby.com/medialist.cfm or by dialing 1-888-430-8690. International callers can access the conference call at 1-719-457-2659.
A replay of the call will be available from 5:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, until 9:00 p.m. PT on February 5, 2013, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (international callers can access the replay by dialing 1-858-384-5517) and entering the confirmation code 6647713. An archived version of the teleconference will also be available on the Dolby Laboratories website, www.dolby.com.
About Dolby Laboratories
Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) is the global leader in technologies that are essential elements in the best entertainment experiences. Founded in 1965 and best known for high-quality audio and surround sound in environments from the cinema to the living room to mobile devices, Dolby creates innovations that enrich entertainment at the movies, at home, or on the go. For more information about Dolby Laboratories or Dolby® technologies, please visit www.dolby.com.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. S13/26497 DLB-F
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London