|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 05:30 PM EST||
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013, Peabody Energy will announce the results for the year ended Dec. 31, 2012. A conference call with management is scheduled for 10 a.m. CST on Tuesday, Jan. 29.
Participants may access the call using the following phone numbers:
U.S. & Canada
The call, replay and other investor data will also be available at PeabodyEnergy.com.
Peabody Energy is the world's largest private-sector coal company and a global leader in sustainable mining and clean coal solutions. The company serves metallurgical and thermal coal customers in more than 25 countries on six continents. For further information, go to PeabodyEnergy.com and CoalCanDoThat.com.
SOURCE Peabody Energy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher