|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 05:26 PM EST||
SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) today announced that it will pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 cents per share on February 8, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 25, 2013. Pentair had previously announced on September 28, 2012 that such dividend had been authorized by its former sole shareholder.
About Pentair Ltd.
Pentair (www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With pro forma revenues of approximately $8 billion, Pentair employs more than 30,000 people worldwide.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Manager, Corporate Communications
SOURCE Pentair Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher