|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 05:13 PM EST||
ST. PAUL, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Alliance Bank, a privately owned community bank with over $590 million in assets, announced today the launch of Mobile Banking services for all personal banking customers.
Alliance Bank offers a variety of Mobile Banking tools for fast, easy, and secure access to personal banking accounts from anywhere. With Alliance Bank Mobile Banking, customers can accomplish the most common banking tasks such as checking available balances, transferring funds between accounts, and paying bills. To use Mobile Banking, customers must first be registered for Access Online banking.
Customers have several options on how to access their accounts through Mobile Banking. For iPhone® or Android users, the Alliance Bank app can be downloaded from their phone's app store. For mobile phone users with Internet access, the Mobile Web is available at m.alliancebanks.com. For users that have texting capabilities on their phone, Alliance Bank's Text Banking will allow customers to check balances and recent account transaction history simply by texting a letter code.
According to a recent Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) study, 37 percent of community banks currently offer mobile banking -- more than double the 15 percent that did in 2010. Another 44 percent of community banks plan to implement the service by 2014.
"As a community bank, we strive to offer the latest technology solutions to our customers," said V. Philip Reim, chief executive officer. "Our new Mobile Banking service provides our customers with the added flexibility of managing their banking activity from a variety of mobile devices. We're pleased to be able to offer this new, convenient service."
About Alliance Bank
Alliance Bank is a privately owned community bank with assets in excess of $590 million. Alliance Bank provides highly integrated commercial, agricultural, private and personal banking services through ten locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Chartered in 1867, Alliance Bank delivers big bank expertise with community bank service. As a community bank, Alliance Bank is committed to remaining independent and providing personal interaction and timely decision making. From basic checking and savings products, to business loans, personal loans, sophisticated cash management and online banking services, Alliance Bank offers services to help companies and individuals succeed. Visit www.alliancebanks.com or call 1-888-959-9425 to learn more.
Vice President - Marketing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London