|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 04:01 PM EST||
Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), the market leader in digital personalized products and services, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 after the U.S. financial markets close on Tuesday, February 5, 2013. Jeffrey Housenbold, president and chief executive officer and Brian Regan, chief financial officer, will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the company’s financial results and outlook at 2:00 PM PT (5:00 PM ET).
To access the conference call, please dial (970) 315-0490. The access code is 88660359. The webcast of the conference call will be available at Shutterfly.com in the "Investor Relations" section. A replay of the conference call will be available through Tuesday, February 19, 2013. To hear the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, replay passcode 88660359.
A press release of the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results will be distributed via Business Wire and posted on the Shutterfly website in the "Press Center" section.
About Shutterfly, Inc.
Shutterfly, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality personalized products and services offered through a family of lifestyle brands. Founded in 1999, the Shutterfly, Inc. family of brands includes: Shutterfly, where your photos come to life in photo books, cards and gifts; Tiny Prints, premium cards and stationery for all life’s occasions; Wedding Paper Divas, wedding invitations and stationery for every step of the planning process; and Treat, personalized greeting cards that really stand out. For more information about Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), visit www.shutterfly-inc.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher