|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 04:00 PM EST||
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Jan. 15, 2013 /CNW/ - Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: MRT.UN) today announced that it has declared a distribution of 8 cents per unit for the month of January 2013. The distribution will be payable on February 15, 2013 to unitholders of record as at January 31, 2013.
Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust is a closed-end real estate investment trust, which owns a diversified portfolio of 54 high quality retail, office and mixed-use properties in Canada with an approximate value of $2.6 billion and comprising approximately 9.1 million square feet of leaseable space.
SOURCE Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?