|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 04:00 PM EST||
WildEar®, the leading manufacturer of high-fidelity hearing enhancement and hearing protection technology, today announced its Seal of Approval from the North American Hunting Club. WildEar earned an impressive 9.5 out of 10 field test rating.
The Seal of Approval extends the trust and authority of the North American Hunting Club name to products and brands that meet or exceed specialized criteria. As the premier community for more than 850,000 hunters and hardcore outdoor enthusiasts, the North American Hunting Club only champions brands that pass the rigorous demands of field testing.
“It is an extreme honor to earn high marks from the avid hunters and outdoor enthusiasts who field test products on behalf of the North American Hunting Club,” said WildEar national sales representative Zach Meyer.
Manufactured with one of the fastest signal microprocessors available in the market, WildEar® Hearing Boosters compress and reduce damaging noises in as little as three milliseconds. The product’s patented SoundGuard technology detects incoming sound levels above 90 decibels and automatically compresses the sound to a safe level, reportedly making a gun blast sound like a cap gun in the distance. The custom fit hearing enhancement system combines superior sound quality and hearing protection with comfort.
“We are pleased to have WildEar join the ranks of American-made companies backed by the North American Hunting Club Seal of Approval,” Meyer added.
In addition to rigorous field testing by members of the North American Hunting Club, all manufacturer claims made in advertising, packaging and online must be proven factual to earn the Seal of Approval.
WildEar® Hearing Boosters have been used in other industries such as construction, sporting events and live entertainment to protect and boost hearing in situations involving loud noise.
WildEar® is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art, high-fidelity hearing enhancement and hearing protection technology. The WildEar® Hearing Boosters product line includes Master, Shooter and Bowhunter Series. In addition to the North American Hunting Club Seal of Approval, WildEar is endorsed by celebrities such as Archery Hall of Famer Myles Keller, Tom Nelson of Dead Down Wind’s The American Archer, Rob Evans of Yeti’s Ultimate Hunt, Shawn Michaels and Keith Mark of MRA Hunting, Patrick Flanigan of NBC’s Hot Shots, Outdoor Channel’s Impossible Shots and the Sportsman’s Channel’s Shell Shocked. For more information, visit: www.wildear.com or follow on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
About North American Hunting Club
The North American Hunting Club (NAHC) is the premier community for hunters and hardcore outdoor enthusiasts. Established in 1978 by father-and-son hunting partners Paul and Steve Burke, the Club is dedicated to gathering hunters to a central place to learn and share their passion for hunting. For more information, visit: www.huntingclub.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London