|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 03:30 PM EST||
SAN RAMON, Calif., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Clare Computer Solutions (Clare), a San Francisco Bay Area business technology service provider offering computer network support, IT consulting and on-demand IT services to businesses, announces that CEO Brad Mendonsa and President & COO, Ralph Lawhorn, have become the majority stockholders and architects of the company's future.
Mendonsa came to Clare in 2006 as part of a merger between Clare and Golden State Networks, of which he was a co-founder, and has been instrumental in increasing Clare's IT managed services practice, as well as the company's IT consulting business. He took over as CEO in 2011, and has provided considerable influence on Clare's corporate culture shift from a "breakfix" company to a provider of highly professional, proactive IT support and consulting services.
Lawhorn has been with Clare for over 20 years and has been instrumental in building the business by leveraging his ability to design and deliver a solid service model. He has served as president for the past eight years and in 2011, added the COO role. A former field engineer, Lawhorn is uniquely qualified to handle the day-to-day operations as well as to guide the company's strategic direction in partnership with Mendonsa.
"We look forward to continuing to deliver world-class IT solutions and service to San Francisco Bay Area businesses," says Lawhorn. "We have an excellent team that ensures that technology goals meet business needs."
"There are many interesting technological trends and innovations we see for 2013 such as virtualization, cloud services, data storage, backup and replication, and we are poised to be leaders in delivering IT solutions in those technologies," says Mendonsa.
About Clare Computer Solutions
Clare Computer Solutions, incorporated in 1990, offers IT network support service, with 24 hour monitoring, for small and medium-sized businesses, and CIO/CTO-level IT consulting.
Clare also provides IT solutions and network services including virtualization, storage, WAN/LAN design, implementation and management of computer networks, from small to complex multi-site solutions. Data backup, data replication, disaster recovery, anti-virus and security updates, IT strategy development to support business goals, and cloud computing are also offered.
Clare is a major partner with industry-leading technology providers, including Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, Citrix and Hewlett-Packard.
More information: http://www.clarecomputer.com or 800-339-0690.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
SOURCE Clare Computer Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London