|By Marketwire .||
|January 15, 2013 02:58 PM EST|
EXTON, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- WPCS International Incorporated (NASDAQ: WPCS), a leader in design-build engineering services for communications infrastructure, has announced that it has received approximately $4 million in new projects.
The new contracts include projects to be completed for Patterson High School, San Francisco International Airport, Sutter Health, Honeywell, Siemens, Bay Area Lightworks, CPMC, University of California-Davis and Trane. In Australia, new contracts were awarded for Albany Creek State High School, Murrumba Education District, Redcliffe Courthouse and Robina Railway Station. WPCS was also awarded another new contract from Sichuan Oil and Gas Construction in China.
Myron Polulak, Executive Vice President of WPCS, commented, "We have seen healthy bid and backlog activity this fiscal year. Our project management team continues to identify bid opportunities and our field technicians are doing an effective job managing these projects."
About WPCS International Incorporated:
WPCS is a design-build engineering company that focuses on the implementation requirements of communications infrastructure. The company provides its engineering capabilities including wireless communication, specialty construction and electrical power to the public services, healthcare, energy and corporate enterprise markets worldwide. For more information, please visit www.wpcs.com
Statements about the company's future expectations, including future revenue and earnings and all other statements in this press release, other than historical facts, are "forward looking" statements and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time. The company's actual results could differ materially from expected results. In reflecting subsequent events or circumstances, the company undertakes no obligation to update forward looking statements.
WPCS International Incorporated
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks