|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 02:49 PM EST||
KNUTSFORD, England, January 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Oceans TV, a leading provider of in-cabin TV entertainment content to cruise lines, announced today that Royal Caribbean International has extended satellite TV channel agreements for two of the cruise line's ships.
The first agreement covers the provision of a wide package of satellite TV channels for Serenade of the Seas whilst it cruises in European and Middle Eastern waters in Winter and Spring 2013. Channels include BBC World News, BBC Entertainment and CNBC Europe for English speaking passengers. Italian cruise lovers can watch Rai News, Rai 1 and Mediaset Italia; TF1 and AB1 are available for French passengers whilst TVE Internacional and RTL Schweiz can be viewed by Spanish and German speakers respectively.
The second agreement is for the supply of the TV Globo International satellite TV channel onboard Splendour of the Seas. Whilst the ship cruises around the South American coast for the next 6 months, passengers can enjoy Brazil's largest commercial television network which is watched by an estimated 120 million people daily across Latin America.
As well as satellite TV channels, Oceans TV supplies cruise lines with live events, international movies, promotional videos, safety films and portable entertainment systems such as the iPad and Sony PSP.
For more information about Oceans TV visit: http://www.oceanstv.com
OceansTV is the leading entertainment production company serving the in-cabin TV and interactive TV needs of the cruise industry globally.
OceansTV is the first company dedicated solely to providing full service turn-key content solutions for TV entertainment at sea in multiple languages. From original programming and custom-branded TV channels to licensing popular TV content and satellite channels, OceansTV is the single source serving all the needs of in-cabin cruise television at sea.
OceansTV is a privately owned company and part of the Travel Entertainment Group. Other companies within the group include IFE Services Ltd, one of the world's leading in-flight entertainment providers.
Head of Marketing
Parkgate Industrial Estate
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks