|By Marketwire .||
|January 15, 2013 02:39 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) ("Teck") will release its fourth quarter 2012 earnings results on Thursday, February 7, 2013 before market open.
The company will hold an investor conference call to discuss the fourth quarter 2012 earnings results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific time on Thursday, February 7, 2013. The conference call dial-in is 416.340.8530, no pass code required. Media are invited to attend on a listen-only basis.
A live audio webcast of the conference call, together with supporting presentation slides, will be available on Teck's website at www.teck.com. The webcast will be archived at www.teck.com until May 6, 2013.
To listen to a post-call recording of the call, dial toll free 800.408.3053 or 905.694.9451 and enter access number 2365559 when prompted. The recording will be available from 2:00 p.m. Pacific time February 7, 2013 to 11:59 p.m. Pacific time March 7, 2013.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TCK.A and TCK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCK.
Teck Resources Limited
Vice President, Investor Relations & Strategic Analysis
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks