|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- En Pointe Technologies, a solution provider of IT products and services, today announced it is the partner of choice for deploying and implementing Microsoft System Center 2012 as part of its solutions offerings to customers across the West. As the rising leader in Systems Center solutions for end users, En Pointe helps administrators manage their IT environments across traditional datacenters, private and public clouds, client computers, and devices.
"We're excited to be regional partner of choice for System Center, especially with the latest version's enhancements and capabilities," said Herb Hogue, VP of Professional Services & Data Center Practice at En Pointe Technologies. "We value our long standing relationship with Microsoft. Working directly with their team of professionals and product groups allows us to maintain a deep knowledge of System Center and remain ahead of the competition."
In addition to helping customers implement the 2012 System Center Suite, En Pointe provides a variety of add-on services including:
- System Center 2007 to 2012 migration
- Windows 7 and 8 upgrade planning, application rationalization, and deployment consulting
- System Center endpoint protection, implementation, and migration
- Datacenter provisioning automation through Orchestrator, Virtual Machine Manager, and Configuration Manager
- Incident management, problem resolution, CMDB, and IT asset management consulting, utilizing System Center Service Manager 2012
- Private, public, and hybrid cloud strategy
- Business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
En Pointe also works closely with vendors like LANDesk, Provance, HP, Dell, and others, to provide customized solutions to the end user using a variety of plug-in tools that tie into System Center. One example is LANDesk's Data Analytics tool which gives granular control and total visibility into an end user's inventory. By providing additional add-on capabilities, En Pointe can offer a more customized and comprehensive approach to System Center deployments, helping IT organizations realize an even bigger ROI during the first year of ownership.
Most recently, En Pointe closed major deals with a variety of companies across the U.S., including a large mutual fund company, power companies, a manufacturing company, private universities, and several others.
"En Pointe is dedicated to providing the best solution along with strong customer satisfaction as we architect and implement our customer's public and private cloud solutions," said Peter Renner, Director of Microsoft Professional Services. "Through the dedicated work of our architects and consultants, En Pointe has achieved Gold Management and Virtualization Microsoft competencies, enabling us to grow our partnership with Microsoft and become a thought leader in the System Center arena."
Microsoft's new licensing model for System Center 2012 provides organizations with an "all or nothing" licensing structure, helping reduce capital expense on third party management tools. The augmentation of monitoring tools, antivirus/anti malware, datacenter/desktop systems management, and help desk tools can reduce IT budgets by tens of thousands of dollars. En Pointe's System Center competency architects and consultants are poised to help IT organizations maximize their investments and deliver cutting edge management solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.enpointe.com/microsoft/system-center-2012.
About En Pointe Technologies
En Pointe Technologies is a national IT solutions provider that serves commercial accounts, government agencies, and educational institutions, with information technology hardware, software licensing support, and IT solutions. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Los Angeles, En Pointe is well represented in leading national markets throughout the United States. En Pointe has the experience and the technology to help organizations simplify the management of their information technology infrastructure. For more information, visit www.enpointe.com, www.linkedin.com/company/en-pointe-technologies, www.youtube.com/enpointetech, or follow @EnPointeTech on Twitter.
MRB Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher