|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 10:30 AM EST||
YANGON, Myanmar, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Citizens and residents of Myanmar can now receive money from any-where in the world through Western Union; as services went live nationwide this week (12 January 2013).
Dr. Maung Maung Thein, Deputy Minister, Finance and Revenue of Myanmar officiate at the launch with Drina Yue, Western Union's Managing Director and Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific.
Please follow the links to download photographs.
+1 (720) 332-5564
Pia De Lima
+852 9261 8155
SOURCE Western Union
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher