|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 09:11 AM EST||
Egenera, a pioneer in physical, virtual and cloud management and automation, today announced its inclusion into EMC's Technology Partner Program. Egenera will be expanding the capabilities offered to customers by leveraging EMC’s unified storage solutions which are optimized for application virtualization and utilize flash technology with EMC’s FAST™ Suite helping customers lower total cost of ownership ($/GB and $/IOPs).
The integration of Egenera’s product portfolio to standardize on EMC technology will further enable organizations to build, manage and protect IT services running across physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures. By incorporating Egenera Cloud Suite into its ETP program, joint customers will have access to a greatly expanded list of server OEMs including IBM, HP and Fujitsu.
Egenera and EMC provide the industry with leading technology that enables customers to benefit from open and heterogeneous converged infrastructure and cloud management solutions.
“We are excited to be joining forces with EMC as members of the EMC® Technology Partner Program as it gives us the opportunity to increase the value to our joint customers with a more open and flexible technology platform,” said Dan Busby, VP of Product Management at Egenera. “We strive to provide reliable IT services in the era of cloud and the integration into EMC’s offering was a perfect fit.”
- Delivers an open and heterogeneous converged infrastructure platform that allows customers to choose their compute platforms from leading server OEMs such as IBM, HP and Fujitsu.
- Provides comprehensive infrastructure management and orchestration through a powerful yet easy to use user interface.
- Streamlines service delivery with a cloud self-service portal that allows for complete IT lifecycle management for physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Simplifies infrastructure deployment with a single pane of glass management UI that provides one click provisioning for physical, virtual and cloud services.
- Delivers best-in-class reliability, service level management and automation.
“We are delighted that Egenera has joined the EMC Technology Partner Program and we look forward to working with them to increase flexibility and simplicity for our joint customers,” said Parmeet Chaddha, Vice President, Technology Solutions, EMC Corporation. “Like EMC, Egenera sees flexibility as the path to lasting value and jointly we can deliver our customers and partner community flexible and innovative infrastructure solutions that deliver deep and lasting value.”
Converge. Unify. Simplify. That’s how Egenera brings confidence to the cloud. The company’s industry leading cloud and data center infrastructure management software, Egenera PAN Cloud Director® and PAN Manager®, provide a simple yet powerful way to quickly design, deploy and manage IT services while guaranteeing those cloud services automatically meet the security, performance and availability levels required by the business. Headquartered in Boxborough, Mass., Egenera has thousands of production installations globally, including premier enterprise data centers, service providers and government agencies. For more information on the company, please visit egenera.com. Follow Egenera on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
EMC and FAST are registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks