|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 08:05 AM EST||
GTT (OTCQB: GTLT), a premiere cloud network provider to large enterprise, government and carrier customers in over 80 countries worldwide, announced today that President and CEO, Rick Calder, will present at the Needham Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 16th, 2013. Mr. Calder will present GTT’s growth strategy at 10:40am Eastern Time on January 16th, and GTT management will be available to hold one-on-one meetings with investors to review GTT’s progress.
Needham & Company, LLC's 15th Annual Growth Conference will take place at the New York Palace Hotel on January 15 -17, 2013. The conference is known for investors from both private and public to seek out new opportunities, and it still remains one of the largest growth conferences on Wall Street. The expected attendance is more than 1,500 institutional investors and over 150 venture capitalists.
GTT is the premiere cloud network provider to the world. Powered by our global Ethernet and IP backbone, GTT operates the most interconnected network on the globe. With 15 years of proven experience, GTT delivers simplicity, speed and agility, with an absolute client focus. For more information visit GTT at www.gt-t.net.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher