|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 08:05 AM EST|
RENO, Nev., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Estate Plan, Inc., a nationwide document solution company with a proven system that has benefited consumers with a quality product and service for over 30 years, announced today the launch of a new, innovative website www.theestateplanningsource.com.
"Times are changing; technology is at the forefront and is evolving at a rapid pace. We've had to take heed to so many vital misconceptions occurring in our industry and respond with vital action in order to reach as many people as possible. The mission of our founder, Henry Abts III, was to be an advocate for the public, doing what's right." G. McHam, CEO The Estate Plan.
The Estate Plan's independent studies have shown there is more misinformation online regarding living trusts than correct information available for three primary reasons. Over the years The Estate Plan discovered the public has:
- Been persuaded they do not need a trust and instead were sold a will
- Received a trust they don't understand and was never funded
- Received a trust that isn't worth the paper it's written on
As a national authority on living trusts, The Estate Plan was compelled, if not fiducially obligated, to create a new and much more advanced website, TheEstatePlanningSource.com. Hosting a broad array of resources and services, this site not only addresses these issues head on but also serves as the "go to" source for estate planning attorneys and advisors.
TheEstatePlanningsource.com's platform boasts a comprehensive collection of estate planning news, editorial content, digital publications, and dynamic multi-media applications such as a blog, a forum and custom videos. All attorneys and financial planners will access the host of services through memberships uniquely designed to provide their clients with superior advice and service. Silver and Gold memberships receive instant access to advanced support and valuable tools.
Planners and attorneys interested in learning more about The Estate Plan and theestateplanningsource.com can visit the website or contact Kelly Isensee, Marketing and Recruiting Director at 1.800.292.0223, ext. 117.
About The Estate Plan
The Estate Plan is the nation's oldest Living Trust production company, whose founder wrote The Living Trust book, a nationally acclaimed information resource.
SOURCE The Estate Plan, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks