|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 06:32 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz9734/2013_u_s_cable) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Cable Television Networks Industry-Capital & Expenses Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Cable Television Networks Industry-Capital & Expenses Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the cost of materials, capital expenditures, inventories, rentals, and other expenses nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and up to 900 metro areas. Expenses categories include materials used, payroll, human resources benefits, health insurance, retirement/pension plans, advertising, taxes, depreciation, electricity, fuels, equipment, repair/maintenance, and software. Capital expenditures include building, machinery, vehicles, and computer equipment. The report also includes industry definition, a breakdown by establishments size and industry size estimates (establishments, sales and employment).
Barnes Reports' Capital & Expenses reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 51521: Cable Networks
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating studios and facilities for the broadcasting of programs on a subscription or fee basis. The broadcast programming is typically narrowcast in nature (e.g., limited format, such as news, sports, education, or youth-oriented). These establishments produce programming in their own facilities or acquire programming from external sources. The programming material is usually delivered to a third party, such as cable systems or direct-to-home satellite systems, for transmission to viewers.
- Wireless telecommunications services
- Wired telecommunications carriers
- Television broadcasting
- Radio broadcasting
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 51521 - Cable Networks is 23% comparable to SIC 4841 - Cable Networks
- Cable and other pay television services
- Cable television services
- Closed circuit television services
- Direct broadcast satellite services (DBS)
- Multipoint distribution systems services (MDS)
- Satellite master antenna systems services (SMATV)
- Subscription television services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz9734/2013_u_s_cable
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks