|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS), a leading provider of government services worldwide, announced today that several case studies highlighting the Company’s Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions were recently featured in the Gartner research report, “Use BPM to Drive Revenue, Not Just Efficiency.”
The report provides high-maturity case studies as examples of how the real-time process visibility, accountability and agility capabilities of BPM can help organizations increase both cost-efficiency and revenue to drive business operations excellence. MAXIMUS BPM solutions allow government agencies increased and real-time visibility into the progression of individual transactions or cases in health and human services programs.
“The ability to view our program operations as formal process models is one of the reasons that many government agencies partner with MAXIMUS to operate their public programs. We bring proprietary models that help programs run more effectively in order to achieve outcomes that matter to our customers,” commented MAXIMUS President and CEO Richard A. Montoni.
MAXIMUS uses data generated by its BPM tools to maintain the optimal staffing and resource levels needed to deliver required customer service levels for its government clients. Managing staffing spend against revenue and client requirements has become a key market differentiator for the Company, enabling it to secure government contracts for the administration of health and human services programs, as well as reliably and consistently plan for future growth.
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Saudi Arabia. The Company delivers business process services to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs, such as Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Health Insurance BC (British Columbia), as well as welfare-to-work and child support programs around the globe. The Company's primary customer base includes federal, provincial, state, county and municipal governments. Operating under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, MAXIMUS has approximately 8,800 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.maximus.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks