|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
SUGAR LAND, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- The Southwest region of the U.S. has seen very little growth over the past decade in the Industrial Manufacturing Industry. Beginning in 2012, that trend has begun to reverse itself as it has seen increased spending. The Southwest region, which consists of Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas, currently has more than $732 million in industrial manufacturing projects scheduled to begin construction in 2013.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=232590&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher