|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Microsoft hosted a dedicated BizTalk Server event, BizTalk summit 2012 in Redmond on 10th and 11th of December 2012. Over 200 attendees attended the event from various parts of the world, mainly existing customers, partners, MVP's and media.
The main objective of the event was to show the roadmap, future direction of BizTalk Server, to highlight what's new in the upcoming BizTalk Server 2013 version and improvement that's happening on the integration side in Windows Azure.
Microsoft provided opportunity for 4 partners to present their product during the event, who added value to BizTalk Server. BizTalk360 is one of the 4 partners chosen under management and monitoring category.
Following this success Microsoft has organised similar events in Europe (Amsterdam, London and Stockholm). BizTalk Summit 2013, London event (http://bid.biztalk360.com) on 16th January is organised solely by BizTalk360 in partnership with Microsoft. The event is fully sold out with 130 guests, 10 presenters, and 74 companies from 15 different countries.
About the Event
The main agenda for the event is the keynote by senior Microsoft BizTalk product group members, followed by 5 technical sessions showcasing various new features in BizTalk Server 2013 (new adapters, EDI, Monitoring, Best practices etc) and a Q&A panel consisting of core Microsoft BizTalk product group members and top technical influencers in the BizTalk Server area.
Event Date: 16th January 2013
Event Venue: Microsoft Cardinal Place, London Victoria
Event Website: http://bid.biztalk360.com
BizTalk360 is the leading product available in the market for Microsoft BizTalk Server operations and monitoring. BizTalk360 is designed to increase productivity of BizTalk support people; it comes with proactive monitoring and alerting capabilities and increased security via advanced authorization. BizTalk360 is widely used in the market by various BizTalk Server customers worldwide ranging from small organisations to Fortune 100 companies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks