|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
PowerWeekTM.com, the new “nudge and grow” web application for women in network marketing and direct sales, launches today. The app is the first of its kind designed specifically for professionals in direct sales, network marketing and MLM.
“PowerWeek.com is a way for women working from home to stay focused, get more done and build accountability,” says Caren McVicker, founder and CEO. “Having spent almost a decade as a momprenuer working in network marketing, I understand the challenges of building a home-based business and supporting a team while juggling the rest of life’s priorities.”
“From the research we have done, we serve a unique need,” says CTO, Peter Sterpe. “The only related software solutions are tools for tracking sales activity; they’re daunting, highly based on numbers and statistics for an audience whose background is not sales and often not even a traditional corporate job.” Sterpe believes PowerWeek.com is better because, “we understand that our audience is seeking motivation and inspiration as much as financial success. We offer daily encouragement, not just a backward-looking assessment of how it all turned out last month.”
During the initial development cycle, the PowerWeek team interviewed top field leaders at over 40 companies about success strategies. Industry leaders representing everything from skin care and wellness to home goods and hand bags agreed on four habits as essential to achieving success. These habits include planning work days, making a “no matter what” list, tracking activity, and cultivating an attitude of gratitude. These key activities became the foundation for PowerWeek’s Smart Steps.
While incorporating Smart Steps into the application, the team dove into the world of psychology, the science of habit formation, the impact of accountability, and the art of choice architecture. The result is a web app that nudges people into productivity and keeps them there over time.
The basic PowerWeek.com membership is free. Paid memberships, ranging from $4 to $16 a month, allow you to share your activity and build accountability with team members and mentors.
McVicker adds, “We want you to love your business, love your team and love your life! If that’s what you’re interested in, we think PowerWeek.com can help.”
PowerWeek.com is the “nudge and grow” web app for women in network marketing and direct sales. PowerWeek.com is a way for women working from home to set weekly activity targets, stay focused, and get more done. Life often disrupts intentions and can derail a person’s dream of a successful home-based business. PowerWeek.com’s Smart Steps gently inspire people to triumph over daily distractions and move their business forward while helping others grow. Learn more at www.powerweek.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London