|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 10:57 PM EST||
TULSA, Okla., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- When searching for a new car, there are a lot of options in the market. The professionals at Jim Norton Chevrolet know this. That's why they are committed to providing the best new and used car buying experience possible. With a full selection of Chevrolet vehicles, Jim Norton Chevrolet has gained a reputation as a top Chevy Tulsa dealership.
The Chevy lineup at the dealership truly has something for everyone in the market. When searching for an efficient car, many consumers have been checking out the new Chevy Spark – a perfect vehicle for city driving. Of course, the efficiency is also seen on cars like the Chevy Sonic and Chevy Cruze. In fact, the entire lineup does a good job of being efficient, including the crossovers and trucks available at the dealership.
Being that Jim Norton Chevrolet has all the vehicle types listed above, it's no surprise that the dealership is considered the premier Chevy dealer in Tulsa, OK. And consumers looking for used cars in Tulsa, OK are also in luck, as the dealership has a huge selection of pre-owned autos on the lot at all times.
Get in touch with one of the professionals at the dealership and experience the advantage of shopping at Jim Norton Chevrolet. Consumers can call the dealership at 800-283-6441 or visit it online at www.jimnortonchevy.com.
Media Contact: Ben Evans Jim Norton Chevrolet, 800-283-6441, BEvans@JimNortonChevy.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Jim Norton Chevrolet
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks