|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 10:37 PM EST||
8 WING CFB TRENTON, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- The Honourable Peter MacKay, Minister of National Defence, will attend the departure of a CC-177 Globemaster III aircraft and personnel to assist the French Government in transporting military equipment to Mali. Minister MacKay will make short remarks prior to an extended photo opportunity. The plane will depart Trenton at 8:00 a.m. for Istres-Le Tube, a large multi-role French Air Force base located near Istres, northwest of Marseille, France.
When: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at 7:00 a.m. Where: Passenger Terminal, 8 Wing/CFB Trenton, Ontario. 8 Wing public affairs officer will meet the media at the main lobby; parking spots are available in front of the Passenger Terminal.
Notes to editor / news director: To confirm attendance, interested media are requested to contact Captain Christopher Daniel by email at christopher.daniel.@forces.gc.ca, no later than 6:45 a.m. on Tuesday, January 15, 2013. Media representatives are asked to arrive before 7:00 a.m. to facilitate registration. Please be ready to present proper press identification.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher